Oil and Gas project Management
This course is designed to meet the needs of managers responsible for projects, especially
in the oil and gas industry. It is expected that delegates will already be working in a
Project Management environment, although the qualification is also open to those wishing
to build on their general management skills.
At the end on the course delegates will be able to:-
- Define the purpose and structure of a project
- Explain the business contexts of projects
- Identify project success factors and characteristics
- Explain a process model for the management of projects
- Describe stakeholder management methods and processes a) Discuss methods to
manage the project team
b) Discuss a project planning and control cycle
c) Explain methods and processes available to plan a project.
- Nature and context of projects
- Management of stakeholders (including project team roles)
- Planning and control of projects
- Methods and Process for project delivery
- Project finances and budgeting
- Project cost control
- Managing contingencies
Duration & Certification
This is a one week programme spread over 5 working days. A certificate of completion is
granted on successful completion of the programme.
Location & Fees
- The programme will be held in Accra (Ghana)
- Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates
Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: N500, 000.00 per delegate for 1 week.