Joint Venture Accounting
This is a bespoke training course for officials and managers working directly or indirectly on
joint venture projects. The course is made fluid to accommodate accounting and non-
accounting staff engaged in joint ventures.
Delegates will at the end of the course unerstand:
- Overview of JV Accounting principles as dictated by IAS 31
- Joint Operating Agreement
- Equity Types and Groups
- Joint Venture Budgeting (Matching approved budget with expended & paid up).
- Project Cost Accounting
- Budgeting and Performance Evaluation
- Cost Allocation Process
- Working Capital Management
- Venture Bank Account (VBA) option
- Elements of the joint operating agreement
- Capturing data on both sides
- Allocation of cost
- Recovery Indicators
- Microsoft Excel (intermediate and advanced)
- Partner Netting
- Case study
Duration & Certification
This is a one week programme spread over 5 working days. A certificate of
completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.
Location & Fees
- The programme will be held in Accra (Ghana)
- Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates
Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: N400, 000.00 per delegate for 1 week.