Dynamics of Petroleum Depot Operations
This course is designed for personnel working in the petroleum depot operations and to
acquire more knowledge on effective handling of depot operations, storage, design
standards, depot automation and warehouse control.
- Understanding the various functions within petroleum depot.
- Understanding the principles governing depot operations.
- Stocks taking, Accounting and control
- Product receipts and transfer
- Tank farm operations
- Depot Design Standards
- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Depot Emergency Preparedness Planning
- Storage techniques
- Product Receipts and Transfers
- Marine Receipts
- Product Measurements
- Equipment & Calibration
- Stocks Accounting and Control
- Depot Automation
- Warehouse Controls
Duration & Certification
This is a one week programme spread over 5 working days. A certificate of
completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.
Location & Fees
- The programme will be held in Lagos, Abuja and Abeokuta (Nigeria).
- Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates
Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: N200, 000.00 per delegate for 1 week.